• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2024 Gear thread

I feel like you're a part owner of this company or sumpem! You're never this impressed..........

I am impressed for what you get for the money. Even down to the strap stagger. I thought it was some piece to the crappy safety harness till I thumbed through the instructions. The sticks grip the tree as well as anything I have tried. The cam straps are a little rough operating. Sticks are super solid with a USA pro also.

I am impressed for what you get for the money. Even down to the strap stagger. I thought it was some piece to the crappy safety harness till I thumbed through the instructions. The sticks grip the tree as well as anything I have tried. The cam straps are a little rough operating. Sticks are super solid with a USA pro also.
To be sold in t minus 1 day

Saw the stands were available just a couple hours ago and now they’re not. Waited too long. Darn it. Wasn’t totally sure I wanted to commit anyway.

Got the z8 a few hours ago:

I’d agree with @enkriss , for $200 at the introductory price I haven’t seen a better stand for the money. Honestly it probably is still a pretty good deal at $300 from what I can tell and given the market out there.

It locked onto the tree very easily. I toe cammed it and it locked on fine doing it that way.

Will I keep it tho…. I’m between this and a xop cold world. I like the smaller size of the cold world, the meat shelf, it’s a pound lighter and having my bow holder integrated into the stand is nice. But are those features worth an extra $200? Probably not.

Back