• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2024 Gear thread

Anyone see the new Alaskan Guide Creations pack? Not enough to pique my interest, but looks to be another solid option...

These guys are still putting out videos, but not sure if any of their platforms have shipped yet?

BT

Im just happy they’re not the pre-order thing.

Unless I can shed some serious weight over this summer, I'll probably stay away from these for now. I'm too fat to be bouncing around on experimental materials lol. The weight of this hyperlite stuff is quite amazing though.

BT

Had an email this morning from Trophyline about early access for their hyperlite platform and sticks. I guess I got signed up somehow from when I ordered my EDP.

View attachment 101896

BT
They are wanting you to sign up for the rewards program.
I signed up for the free shipping.
I going to pass on the Hyperlite sticks. The 3.4" stand off won't work well for me.

They are wanting you to sign up for the rewards program.
I signed up for the free shipping.
I going to pass on the Hyperlite sticks. The 3.4" stand off won't work well for me.

I'm wondering if the standoffs can be swapped, but if they're swapped, does that throw off the whole geometry of the stick? There had to be a reason they went with such a short standoff.

EWO ultralight standoffs are only 3.1oz. Shouldn't be a whole bunch more than what Trophyline has on those sticks.

BT

Heads up on a new bow sight, and looks like it available in a vertical pin configuration for those of you who like that?

I have the B3 Rize Target on my Rezult. It's a top notch sight and super adjustable.

BT

I'm wondering if the standoffs can be swapped, but if they're swapped, does that throw off the whole geometry of the stick? There had to be a reason they went with such a short standoff.

EWO ultralight standoffs are only 3.1oz. Shouldn't be a whole bunch more than what Trophyline has on those sticks.

BT
The EWO ultralight stand offs are not recommended for hunters over 250. I put LW standoffs on my EWO tubes.

Had an email this morning from Trophyline about early access for their hyperlite platform and sticks. I guess I got signed up somehow from when I ordered my EDP.

View attachment 101896

BT

I don’t understand that rewards program. It says I have an account. But how do you find out what tier and how many points you have?

Back