• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2tc

1. CharlieTN

Had a thought about 2TC and the foot tether.

I’m toying a bit with 2 tether climbing piecing together some things I have here at home before I invest in the CGM setup. Currently I’m using a foot loop of tied 1” tubular webbing that I stiffened to stay open with a piece of accessory cord inside. For the tether I found a heavy weight...
  2. gcr0003

2TC Video Playlist

I have pulled all the 2TC (Two Tether Climbing) Videos from the main 2TC thread and added them to a YouTube playlist based on suggestions. The link to the playlist is below and I will be adding them to that playlist. If you have any 2TC videos you would like added to this playlist, just PM me a...
  3. Red Beard

Why don't yall 2TC?

Saddle hunting is dangerous. People have died doing it. Know that if you hunt from an elevated position, there is a higher percentage of you not coming home to your loved ones than if you stay on the ground. Take the words/ideas of dudes on the internet with a grain of salt; very few of them are...
Back