• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

aluminum

1. onjilltime

DIY Climbing Sticks, Looking for input

Hey guys! I'm a new to this forum, but not new to fabricating. I'm in the process of prototyping my own climbing sticks and I'm aiming to make these as light as possible but also as efficient as possible. I've been reading and researching on here a lot have been totally nerding out- can't resist...
  2. Murph4028

7075 aluminum bolts

With all the negative carbon bolts talk on here lately it's kind of got me second guessing my carbon bolts. I am prone to bad luck. Anyway I was wondering if there's any reason why no one has tried 7075 aluminum bolts. We use climbing sticks all the time made from 6061 so it seems like 7075 rods...
Back