• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

bowtech

1. CharlieTN

Just had to share - new bow. Bowtech Core SR

I’ve been shooting a 2007 Bowtech Guardian for the past 4 years and honestly only got it because my daughter was getting into competitive archery and that way we could practice together. I had forgotten how much fun it is and eventually decided to hunt with it. Jump forward and I was blessed...
  2. J

Please close/sold Bowtech Insanity CPX for sale

This is a great bow that has been well cared for and is in very good shape. This bow is RH, 32” ATA, and has 70# limbs. Asking $400 (OBO) for bow/Apache rest/ and stabilizer. Will sell bare bow. Hit me up with any questions.
Back