• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

cruzr xc

1. VFL

Cruzr XC - how to carry climbing sticks up the tree

Hi all, I’ve been hunting out of my Phantom saddle for three years now and have a good system getting up a tree. I run Tethrd One sticks and have two loops of paracord tied to my Phantom on each hip to carry my sticks up. I’m wondering how everyone carries their sticks up in a Cruzr XC (molle...
  2. W

New Cruzr XC bridge prusik damaged?

I just got my Cruzr XC saddle last week. My second time practicing in the backyard, I noticed one of the Prusik knot ropes attaching the Amsteel bridge to the saddle itself looks frayed/cut. Anyone have any thoughts on this being damage as opposed to the way it’s manufactured/designed? Some seem...
  3. J

latitude method **sold please close***

i am wanting to trade a almost brand new latitude method metal free version for a single panel saddle manufacture date is 11/03/2020 looking for a aero flex or aero merlin or a cruzr xc size 3 or a tx5 this saddle is great and works as it its comfortable im just a gear guy and wanna try...
Back