• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

hanger

1. Crossbowlegend

Crossbow hanger

Let’s see your crossbow hanger setups for the saddle I love the HME strap hanger but it’s super long, heavy and the hooks aren’t deep enough to contain the crossbow for my liking so here’s a simple setup I did.( just painted the entire thing when I went to paint the shiny bolt
  2. DelaWhere_Arrow

Daisy chain as gear hanger

Looking for some ideas for public-land-legal gear hangers, and of course I’ve seen the daisy chain webbing on doublesteps, which is not even backorderable even though the pop-up says they’re in stock. I’ve also seen the versa-straps and @g2outdoors diy webbing hanger. So... Found these on...
  3. pesqimon

PVC Folding Bow Hanger (for the ground)

Does anyone else shoot from the ground here? :D I wanted a portable bow hanger for my league shoots so I decided to make one out of PVC. Very simple design that can hold 4 bows (cause archery is better with friends*). I might cut it down to just hold 2 bows and shorten it for maximum...
Back