• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

lone wolf custom gear

1. J

SOLD: (4) LWCG 17" Compacts

LWCG-Lone Wolf Custom Gear (4) 17" Single Step - Last year's model with face engraving Show some cosmetic signs of light use SOLD
  2. J

SOLD: (4) LWCG 17" Single steps

LWCG-Lone Wolf Custom Gear (4) 17" Single Step (2) have cable aiders installed Show some cosmetic signs of use but still in good useable condition. <edit> Forgot to include these will come with (4) 6' Amsteel Daisy Chains) SOLD Paypal, Venmo or CashApp Items will ship insured.
  3. J

SOLD: LWCG $500 Gift Card

LWCG Gift Card I purchased this during their annual $500 Gift Card for $400 offer. I was planning on purchasing a set of sticks, but what I was looking for I found used before I placed an order. Hoping to pass this on to another Saddlehunter that might want to make a purchase. This was emailed...
  4. J

SOLD: LWCG - Fix Platform

LWCG - Fix Platform Catch and release - Got this from another member to check out, but I am sticking with my current setup. SOLD
  5. wildstyl

LWCG 17" Double Sticks w/ Mods - WTT SOLD

I have a set of (4) barely used LWCG 17" Double Sticks that I would really like to trade for (4) Tethrd One Sticks to try. I am open to selling but again would prefer to trade if possible. The LWCG doubles have only been used approximately three sits and are basically in like new condition...
Back