• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG 17" Double Sticks w/ Mods - WTT SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildstyl

SH Member
I have a set of (4) barely used LWCG 17" Double Sticks that I would really like to trade for (4) Tethrd One Sticks to try. I am open to selling but again would prefer to trade if possible.

The LWCG doubles have only been used approximately three sits and are basically in like new condition.

They are the newer versions and have been meticulously wrapped with camo form tape, paracord, and shrink wrapped (stand-offs, grip ends & mounting attachment hooks).

I have the LWCG versa buttons I will include, but prefered not to use them as my attachment method.

Amsteel rope mods pictured will be included in sale.

$425 OBO. Paypal payment only. Paypal gift option or add 3.5% to the final total for fees.

Shipping and insurance included in price for lower 48 states.

Will only sell and respond to vested SaddleHunter Forum users. No solicitations.

Attachments

• IMG_5776 - A.jpg
    IMG_5776 - A.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_5778 - A.jpg
    IMG_5778 - A.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_5779 - A.jpg
    IMG_5779 - A.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_5780 - A.jpg
    IMG_5780 - A.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:
The amsteel rope mods (pictured) using the buckle-less method. I also have the original ratchet straps from LWCG which can also be ran using with or without buckles.

I'd really prefer to sell all (4) because I don't "one-stick" and wouldn't really have a use for a single stick of this quality. PM me though and we can discuss.

Getting a lot of offers for trades as well... Really looking for Tethrd One Sticks, but I will go ahead and put a list below of some other items I might be interested in making a trade arrangement for.
  • Kuiu Icon Pro Pack w/ S-M Suspension & Carbon Fiber Frame
  • Kuiu Super Down Burner Parka - XL
  • Katana Gale Force Jacket - XL
  • Katana Gale Force Bibs - M/L
  • Toelke Whistler, Chinook, or Whip (30-40# @ 28") Preferably Split Finger Tiller
  • Rangefinders, Scopes, Binoculars, or Spotting Scopes
  • Carbon Express Maxima Red SD Badlands Camo 350 Spine Shafts (dozen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back