• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

noob

1. J

Srt and being at height

Complete saddle noob here, I’m actually ordering my first saddle when I get paid next week (Treehopper Transformer). Researching climbing methods, I think I’ve settled on srt to get to hunting height. Question is, when you guys get to your desired height do you make a secondary attachment to...
  2. K

WE Steps with knaider/swaider - this can't be the easy way to do this?

There are a lot of things that are really unnerving about this 'system.' I'm reasonably new to this, trying to figure it out, and haven't ever used anything else like climbing sticks or even a lock-on stand more than 1-2x. There's a lot of this that doesn't make sense to me, but the big ones...
  3. WookieBowcaster

Position of Carabiners

Noob question — Is there a preferred / recommended / safe way in which to position the carabiners on the lineman belt and tether? On the lineman belt I have the gate facing down. Wide side towards me. Narrow side towards the tree. On the tether I have the gate facing up / towards me. Wide side...
Back