• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

platform for sale

1. swampbuck

SOLD - Tethrd Predator Platform

Gen 2 predator platform. Used for 1 season (approximately 12 climbs). Platform has been camo painted and buckle is stealth stripped. Lower 48 only, $120 + PayPal fees
  2. J

WTS Tethrd Predator Platform Gen 2 -- SOLD, please close

$180 to your door OBO. Gen 2 Predator Platform. Used the last two seasons, a couple dozen hunts with it. Will include original cam buckle strap. DIY sponge camo paint job. Has a Lone Wolf bracket, which I've found bites the tree better. I also have a new DanO bracket that I haven't gotten around...
  3. J

Trophyline Mission Platform for sale

$225 to your door OBO, friends and family. Used for maybe four hunts. Super nice, solid platform. Just like a smaller one I realized. Came with a slight blemish from Trophyline, near the post attachment. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  4. Warsons Regulators

Platform suggestions

Just got my Tactisaddle couple days ago, standing on the seat of a old tree stand using it as a platform. Platform is the route I want to go. What’s suggestions everyone have? For light, sturdy, simple to operate and easy on the wallet?
  5. D

(SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE) Wild Edge Perch For Sale

Wild Edge Perch For Sale Purchased End of August 2019. Used 5-6 times. Worked great but need to replace other higher priority gear. Little bit of wear as seen in pictures. No Modifications. $125 TYD UPS Ground = Tracking and Quick Delivery Payment accepted: PayPal
  6. Dmeckert18

$100, Wtb....looking for a platform

Wanting to spend $100. Really just wanting an xop seat or old lonewolf seat to make a platform but willing to look at everything
  7. Dmeckert18

Wanting to buy a platform or complete platform set up

Looking for a good platform to use or a solid complete setup. Looking for an xop platform or lonewolf but open to all.
  8. Dmeckert18

Wanting to BUY a platform or a complete platform setup

Trying to find a good platform or a complete setup. Prefer an xop or lonewolf platform and set up but open to all.
  9. R

XOP Diy Platform for sale

I have a XOP diy platform that I'm selling for $120 to your door. I have attached pictures of them Platform. The only thing that is wrong with the platform is the where the leveling bolt hits the bar its pushed in. I have tried to upload pictures but it says the image is to large. I can email or...
Back