• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

welcome

1. P

New Hunter from NC/SC

Hey all! My names Pete, I am just starting my first bow season here in North Carolina. I first was drawn to idea of saddle hunting from John Eberhart being that he hunts public land and that is the only thing I have access to. On top of all the advantages of a saddle vs tree stand. None of my...
  2. Snacks

New to the saddle

Hello from Massachusetts, Im new to the forum and to saddle hunting as a whole. I’ve hunted the past 3 years and have mainly used a climber but have always been intrigued by the mobility and versatility of saddle hunting. I’m going to be using a black diamond rock harness with a modded sit drag...
  3. Radar99

Newbie to hunting and saddle hunting

Hi all. Im new to saddle hunting and new to this forum. I haven’t been hunting too long. This deer season was my second bow season so I am learning about pretty much everything. I am really excited about saddle hunting in general. My uncle got me into hunting and he let me borrow his summit...
  4. L

Hello saddlehunting world!

Hello! I'm newbie to saddle hunting. I'm a crossbow hunter and I'm about to have my traditional bow hunting license as soon as i pass my practical exam. I've bougth a Petzl Aquila as a first saddle. I'm looking for tips and bests practice for such a great way to hunt. Feel free to share...
Back