• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

whitetails

1. D

Rookie Mistakes?

Typing from the tree. Looking for feedback and suggestions on my morning hunt so far. Blew a group of deer out of the field I wanted to hunt this morning on public land. Decided to sit up on the field anyway. Have the wind to my back and three trails to my strong side (right handed shooter)...
  2. CharlesHBronson

OHIO OHIO

Hey All, I have hunting private land in Carroll county Ohio for that last 3 or so years. The family that gives me access to their land may be moving to Kentucky this year. My question is if anyone has experience hunting public land in south east Ohio and if so which areas do you recommend and...
Back