• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wild edge steps

1. K

WE Steps with knaider/swaider - this can't be the easy way to do this?

There are a lot of things that are really unnerving about this 'system.' I'm reasonably new to this, trying to figure it out, and haven't ever used anything else like climbing sticks or even a lock-on stand more than 1-2x. There's a lot of this that doesn't make sense to me, but the big ones...
  2. C

Wild Edge Steps 10 pack, Kong Duck Ascender, and JC Knaider/ Swaider SOLD Please Remove Post

I have a 10 pack of Wild Edge Steps with carrying bag. The steps have 6ft ropes. I also have a Kong Duck Ascender. JC Knaider/Swaider also. All of these items have only been used a handful of times. All Prices include shipped. I only accept PayPal. Wild Edge Steps- Sold Kong Duct- Sold JC...
Back