• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wool

1. Red Beard

Asbell Wool Anorak vs Pathfinder

Looking hard at the Asbell Wool Anorak as a do-all top this year. I also see they also build the Pathfinder. For those who already have the Anorak, I'm wondering if the the extra length is really an asset or is it a hindrance. What I mean is, if you already have an Anorak, do you think the...
  2. Murph4028

Bison Gear Packs

Anyone have or tried a bison gear pack? Ive been wanting one for a while but just wasn't sure due to the prices and limited product pics on their site. They reopen this spring so maybe the pics problem will change. If you've ever had one how was it?
Back