• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bison Gear Packs

Murph4028

Vendor Rep
Anyone have or tried a bison gear pack? Ive been wanting one for a while but just wasn't sure due to the prices and limited product pics on their site. They reopen this spring so maybe the pics problem will change. If you've ever had one how was it?

Never seen a bison, had badlands, tenzing etc. Like Kifaru, exo mountain, etc, just too cheap to pull the trigger. I elk hunt every year and have lived the need for a comfortable load bearing pack.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They make high quality packs. However, getting your hands on one will be difficult. They were supposed to open LAST spring and as far as I know, that never happened. Many guys have been trying to contact them for a long time now and their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. No one really knows what is going on as their website said they were relocating their business but that was 2 years ago. It's a shame because their packs are awesome. My advice is to put out a WTB ad on the used market or try to contact them. I gave up on getting a new one and got lucky by finding one used.

They make high quality packs. However, getting your hands on one will be difficult. They were supposed to open LAST spring and as far as I know, that never happened. Many guys have been trying to contact them for a long time now and their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. No one really knows what is going on as their website said they were relocating their business but that was 2 years ago. It's a shame because their packs are awesome. My advice is to put out a WTB ad on the used market or try to contact them. I gave up on getting a new one and got lucky by finding one used.
Man that sucks. Their packs look awesome. I also like the vanguard pioneer packs. Look like they'll carry a platform well. Maybe I'll have to end up going with them. I currently have a Cabela's elite scout pack that I used last season but it's a little too big for me. I'll probably end up posting it on here.

Excellent workmanship and materials. Hard to get as stated above. Don't know if Angelo ( I think this is the founders name) is still involved, but they have been "out of pocket' for a while now.

check out Horn Hunter Packs I have had several badlands packs and vangaurd packs and the horn hunter out does them all. Also its made in the USA and has a lifetime warranty

I got to looking at packs hard the other night and came across the mystery ranch pop up 18 and I think that'll be perfect for where I hunt and quartering out deer. I think a few guys on here have them but I've never looked into them until now. Pretty sweet

Back