• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wtb

1. R

WTB Platform - found CLOSE

I'm looking for a new platform. Ideally a Tethrd XL platform, but am open to other platforms.
  2. S

Looking for 4 20" beast sticks

Looking to purchase 4 20" beast sticks. Let me know if you have some for sale. Thanks.
  3. peteherbst

ISO/WTB Cabelas Lockdown Boots 10.5-11.5

Looking for a pair of these discontinued boots. 10.5-11 would be preferred. Let me know if anyone has a pair they’re willing to let go.
  4. R

Want to buy used saddle huntung set-up

I'm wanting to buy a set-up but don't have the funds to buy new. My email is randall_beeson@yahoo.com. I live in Texas in the Houston area so it would be a plus to not have to pay shipping.
Back