• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Want to buy used saddle huntung set-up

I'm selling my aeorhunter rig...and I work in the Houston area quite a bit. I'll message you some details.

CORRECTION! It's the aerohunter tribe system.
What size and for clarification is it the kestrel or kite. Also is it the full setup or just the saddle. Meaning does it have the tree tether, lineman belt, and back belt?

It's an aerohunter tribe system (I misspoke, not a kestral), including tether, linemans belt, etc.

I paid $400, but acknowledge it's an older version. It's in near new shape though...well-taken care of. Given that the pre-order for a new kestral is $345, I'd take $300 plus shipping. I also have 4 LW climbing sticks (retail at $200) and an associated stick quiver (retail for $40). That was my climbing method. I'd sell those for $150 if you're also looking for an associated climbing method.

Don't want to take a bath but I also think this is a solid deal.

It's an aerohunter tribe system (I misspoke, not a kestral), including tether, linemans belt, etc.

I paid $400, but acknowledge it's an older version. It's in near new shape though...well-taken care of. Given that the pre-order for a new kestral is $345, I'd take $300 plus shipping. I also have 4 LW climbing sticks (retail at $200) and an associated stick quiver (retail for $40). That was my climbing method. I'd sell those for $150 if you're also looking for an associated climbing method.

I'm assuming you mean it is the aerohunter evolution? just for clarrification,I'd suggest posting some pics for the OP.

Bingo..evolution. And yeah I'll get some photos tonight. I'm really just reacting to a post and haven't gotten around to doing a classified post yet.

Bingo..evolution. And yeah I'll get some photos tonight. I'm really just reacting to a post and haven't gotten around to doing a classified post yet.
No worries, just didn't want to confuse the OP who is new, Evolution it is :)

Thanks. I appreciate the time you took to help but that's a little too much. It's a great price just too much for my budget. I think I'm going to have to go rock harness and sit drag combo this time till I can get the funds to but a nicer setup. Thanks again. Someone will snatch it from you on here though.

Back