• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2015/2016 Hunting contest

Bowhunter41002

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2015
Messages
567
Location
Kentucky
I am in. My first year in a tree saddle also. Been doing a lot of practicing. Waiting anxiously on bowseason!
 

bigcat93

Active Member
SH Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
184
NJ starts up next saturday!! Red, when do we think the teams will be up?
 

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
12,235
Location
NJ
bigcat93 said:
NJ starts up next saturday!! Red, when do we think the teams will be up?
If not over the weekend, by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I'm letting the last few stragglers get in for the initial teams.
 

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
12,235
Location
NJ
I need 2 more people to fill in the first 8 teams. Who else wants to play? :cool:
 

drew13

Well-Known Member
SH Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Messages
648
Location
Maine
I'll join.
-Drew



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
12,235
Location
NJ
The initial entry is closed with 8 teams of 3. Additional teams will be added each time we get 3 new entrants. I will post the teams later tonight or tomorrow.
 

MCDM

Well-Known Member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
2,432
Location
Connecticut
Sweet man season begins Tuesday the 15th for me. Haha Lets Do This!! Best of luck to all stay safe and have fun
 

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
12,235
Location
NJ
MCDM said:
Sweet man season begins Tuesday the 15th for me. Haha Lets Do This!! Best of luck to all stay safe and have fun
Same to you! Our season starts Saturday! :D
 

jlh42581

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
371
Location
PA
I wouldnt have a problem taking a picture. I bought a dslr this year to film video more so than off of small devices.

I also carry a clipshot, its how I got my doe rifle pic last year in the snow.
 

d_rek

Well-Known Member
SH Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
2,196
Location
SELP Michigan
Game on my saddle brethren!

Can't up load a pic from tapatalk otherwise I would


-Sent from d_mobile
 

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
12,235
Location
NJ
d_rek said:
Game on my saddle brethren!

Can't up load a pic from tapatalk otherwise I would


-Sent from d_mobile
I had some problems with tapatalk earlier but then it worked so try again. Make sure you put it in the other thread!
 

Ernisto

New Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2015
Messages
1
Location
123 street
I'm done with contests. Here we go. You guys are crazy, it's for fun! It means nothing. Turkeys are much more luck then deer. I have no idea what a bird is until I walk up on it. If it has a full fan it gets shot. Any thing after that means nothing as to how good of a hunter you are. Just freaking have fun chasing a critter that cant smell you, that we get to hunt the whole time they're as dumb as they will be all year. Just freaking enjoy it, it's supposed to be fun!
 

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
12,235
Location
NJ
Ernisto said:
I'm done with contests. Here we go. You guys are crazy, it's for fun! It means nothing. Turkeys are much more luck then deer. I have no idea what a bird is until I walk up on it. If it has a full fan it gets shot. Any thing after that means nothing as to how good of a hunter you are. Just freaking have fun chasing a critter that cant smell you, that we get to hunt the whole time they're as dumb as they will be all year. Just freaking enjoy it, it's supposed to be fun!
The contest is just for fun. Its not big deal.
 
Top