• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

25% off KUIU

Just snagged a frame. Had a single use 15% off that worked on top of the sale.

$363.83 for a 2300 prokit…. Not gonna complain about that!

Did you go with a T or XT frame? I know the recommendation on Kifaru was to go 24"(equivalent to a Kuiu T) for whitetail use even if over 6' or long torso.

Did you go with a T or XT frame? I know the recommendation on Kifaru was to go 24"(equivalent to a Kuiu T) for whitetail use even if over 6' or long torso.

I did the T. I am 6-4 probably coulda went with XT but I don’t want to get it hung up on walking through stuff

Just snagged a frame. Had a single use 15% off that worked on top of the sale.

$363.83 for a 2300 prokit…. Not gonna complain about that!
Wait so you were just complaining about how noisy the kuiu packs were then you turn around and buy a new kuiu pack? Or did you just get the frame itself?

Wait so you were just complaining about how noisy the kuiu packs were then you turn around and buy a new kuiu pack? Or did you just get the frame itself?
It looks like the pro packs use 500 cordura and the venture 330.

Back