• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG bow peg Mod

Anobody

SH Member
I’m thinking of a way to add a threaded peg to my .5 in the bow holder slot. I’ve already removed the aluminum there and filed those down. But How would one go about drilling a hole in that small a space. Thinking a mini right angle and stubby bits. But listening to ideas

Well it works. I used a nylon stud should of used a metal stud nylon flex’s a little

I really wish I could figure out something like this, maybe a sidekick. I think it would simplify my system. My setup time climbing I'm okay with but my setup time in the tree, I’d like to condense.

Built a more robust one today using 1/4 nut and bolt with nylon sleeve. Has a little flex from the nut so I tied it into my stand with cobra weave. If I didn’t have para cord I’d find a way to secure it just to ease minds. Or put it in upside down.

Back