• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

54” Recurve- Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeCreep

SH Member
Up for discussion is this sweet little bow I purchased last fall.
This bow helped me smooth out my form and I have since moved up in draw weight. Hope to order a custom version in 45ish lbs.
It’s only been to the 3D range and backyard sparingly.
Bow was tillered for split by bowyer, but Razorbak helped me tune this to shoot 500’s very well 3 under, (175g w 25g Easton insert on Trad only 30”) at my 29” draw.
Also sends 500 FMJ w 200 up front , down range very nice.
Micarta riser
New Bear fuzzy rest, I have a new extra string as well.
PM with any questions.

only trade I’d consider at the moment would be a quality 17” or 19” riser with Carbon limbs in 45 or 50#.
Nicest grip I’ve tried and bow is a joy to carry and shoot.

Last edited:
This bow is a real nice shooter wish it was a lefty and least 20# heavier LoL

Bump. Added better pics from outside.
Pm with any questions and I can send more photos if interested.

Shoot I thought this would’ve sold by now. This is a sweet shooting bow

Might get more traction on Tradgang just because they have so many more trad shooters over there. Costs a few bucks to use the classifieds but they work great.

Thanks. It’s on Tradtalk. I’ll look into that
It will prob takes a bit longer than a bow marked at 40#. I pull this bow over 40#at 29”. I’d have no hesitation to hunt with it as the bow is great to shoot elevated or from the ground compared to my longer bows.

Good video if anyone is interested in hunting with a bow that pulls around #40 ;)

Bump lowered price . . Great deal for a JavaMan with double carbon.
SPF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back