• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
R
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• R
      The Nika N3 are really popular and get great reviews from the community. Some even prefer them over the Uuhkas. @Razorbak66 and @Red...
    • R
      Razorbak66 replied to the thread Tab, glove or other.
      Bare fingers for me for the last 30 years can’t lose them like I use to when I shot gloves and tabs
    • R
      Razorbak66 replied to the thread New to trad..
      Yeah it doesn’t matter if you shoot lw or rw feathers just match bevels if your shooting broadheads. Tune tune the arrow to bow or vice...
    • R
      Razorbak66 replied to the thread New to trad..
      No problem using pipe cutter but get a wooden dowel to use as reinforcement as you cut and use the standard inserts add weight if needed...
    • R
      Razorbak66 replied to the thread Nock pinch revelation.
      Bro I thought I learned you a long time ago to use double nock points LOL
    • R
      Razorbak66 replied to the thread Bow Stand.
      Umm I plead the 5th and maybe a couple more And yea put some rubber on the ends of nock stand so it’ll be quiet when you put it on...
    • R
      Razorbak66 reacted to Red Beard's post in the thread Bow Stand with Haha Haha.
      @nighthawkF-117 you inspired me to try and prototype what I was thinking for a stickbow version. Very crude, but here it is. I'd love...
    • R
      Razorbak66 replied to the thread AAE Trad Vanes.
      That looks awesome !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back