• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

8mm tactical rope

okccj

Anyone know where I can buy 8mm tactical rope by the foot? Looks like @DanO is sold out.

What do you mean by "tactical rope"? 8mm accessory cord in beige/black/green? Backcountrygear.com and REI both sell it by the foot. You may have to hunt around a bit for your color of choice.

Here's a thread that includes the option of dying white cord to gray.

He means oplux or some other 8mm rope that is designed and rated to climb and rappel on. I would try prepper sites personally.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I emailed @DanO yesterday and he sent me a message today saying he is expecting a shipment of that new 8mm rope next week. Not sure if you want to wait but figured I would pass on the info.

Back