• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

9 pound lone wolf f/s

F5-EBAC4-E-9226-4247-9-AA6-D9-BF58-F447-FF.jpg

I messaged you about it on the beast. I still offer to pay shipping if you decide to go that route. I don't even plan to chop it, I am going to put a batwing on it and use it.

Should I keep it?
Up to you buddy. Not trying to screw anyone out of buying it I just didn't know if you knew what you have. If making a DIY platform interests you, search klemz platform or Google search it. It's one of the best DIY platform designs out there.

I’ve got the same stand, kind of ruined it for the saddle hunters tho but still 9.5 lbs bare stand
500bea915154286446f8a198e2f9627e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still looking to sell this thing. I have seen people trying to sell the same stand for double. I think it’s a fair price.

Where in SE Wisconsin? I live downtown MKE but work in Hartland. I might be interested and can travel. I passed one up in Hustisford last year I think for $75. Not sure what I was thinking

Where in SE Wisconsin? I live downtown MKE but work in Hartland. I might be interested and can travel. I passed one up in Hustisford last year I think for $75. Not sure what I was thinking

I passed the same one lol

Back