• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

A First Look at the Eberhart Signature Saddle

valerio024

Hey guys I've been putting together a lot of saddle video reviews lately. Just yesterday I did an unboxing of the ESS saddle to show some of the features and my first impressions. I've also posted reviews of the Kestrel Flex, the Phantom, the JX3 Hybrid, the Ambush Pro, as well as a comparison video in the last few weeks. I'd love it if you checked them out and subscribed to my channel. Thanks guys!

I heard that it was been made in China is that true???
Tell me it's not true!!!!

It is indeed made in China. Everyone’s different but I have no qualms about it and it’s well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried the Recon? Is yes any differences that jump out?

2 options here...

American made - wait 4 months to receive it
China made - readily available

It’s a double edged sword.

I am speaking of tethrd. I don’t know what Treehopper sales volume is. Remember the Mantis mahem?

Looks like all but the ESS are in stock. Platforms are a different story.

I remember waiting 6 months for the predator.

Looks like all but the ESS are in stock. Platforms are a different story.

I remember waiting 6 months for the predator.

platforms are USA made...lol

Back