• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Absolutely satisfied with the Stopper Knot!

Beards&Bone

I want to thank Mr. always89y for the video on the stopper knot and Mr. Red beard for introducing it to me at the North Central Pennsylvania Meet-up.
This unique knot is a great asset to the saddle hunter for safety aspects as well as allowing you to prepare your setup without the tether falling down and getting in the way. Same goes for the guys that climb with the tether, no slippage after knot is set to ascend the tree.
If you haven't tried it, give the stopper knot a go, it truly is a benefit to saddle hunting.
God Speed to my fellow Saddle Hunters!

I want to thank Mr. always89y for the video on the stopper knot and Mr. Red beard for introducing it to me at the North Central Pennsylvania Meet-up.
This unique knot is a great asset to the saddle hunter for safety aspects as well as allowing you to prepare your setup without the tether falling down and getting in the way. Same goes for the guys that climb with the tether, no slippage after knot is set to ascend the tree.
If you haven't tried it, give the stopper knot a go, it truly is a benefit to saddle hunting.
God Speed to my fellow Saddle Hunters!
I am just finding these youtube videos and I want to know how to tie this stopper knot. Anyone got a link?

I am just finding these youtube videos and I want to know how to tie this stopper knot. Anyone got a link?

Back