• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Alone [don’t read this thread if you don’t want a spoiler]

its good, a bit over dramatized for my liking. some of the stuff the participants do makes me question their "survival skills" though

I am hooked, found out about the show from joe rogan podcast. He had Jordan on from season 6. I'm excited for the new season to see If someone can make it 100 days to get that million.

I forget what season it was but, there was a young lady that was absolutely thriving. She had an awesome shelter, had built a sauna, and had a stockpile of food and then just decided she was done. She said it was never about the money to her and she tapped out. Her survival skills were impressive.

Edit: Her name was Callie North and I forgot she also healed infected spider bits with a poultice.

Hope this isn't a spoiler for anyone, she was just an impressive young lady.

Last edited:
I forget what season it was but, there was a young lady that was absolutely thriving. She had an awesome shelter, had built a sauna, and had a stockpile of food and then just decided she was done. She said it was never about the money to her and she tapped out. Her survival skills were impressive.

Edit: Her name was Callie North and I forgot she also healed infected spider bits with a poultice.

Hope this isn't a spoiler for anyone, she was just an impressive young lady.

Ive seen every season and Callie was one of the more memorable contestants.
We were rooting for her.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I met a guy at our church the other day that applied for the show. He hasn't heard back yet.
Good luck! It would be awesome to see one of our own on that show.
I should probably have done it several years ago before Keto. I don’t have all the spare weight and insulation to lose! Oh well, why not try

I watched the first couple of seasons, my problem is I can't get off youtube!!!

Back