• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Another Saddle Selling Point

Country

Hey dudes....so, I was just watching this YouTube channel called G2 Outdoors. Shout out if you've heard of it . Mr. G2 was going over the benefits of using back support and it suddenly hit me. Since I've never hunted out of a saddle I never realized it. NO MORE LEANING AGAINST KNOTS IN TREES!!!! Alright
..this may be old news to most of you, but it's got me pretty pumped. Doing an all day sit with a pointy knot sticking into your back is not underrated enough. Boiyoiyoiyoiyoiyoinggggg!!!

Hey dudes....so, I was just watching this YouTube channel called G2 Outdoors. Shout out if you've heard of it . Mr. G2 was going over the benefits of using back support and it suddenly hit me. Since I've never hunted out of a saddle I never realized it. NO MORE LEANING AGAINST KNOTS IN TREES!!!! Alright
..this may be old news to most of you, but it's got me pretty pumped. Doing an all day sit with a pointy knot sticking into your back is not underrated enough. Boiyoiyoiyoiyoiyoinggggg!!!
I hadn't considered that, either. Awesome!

I actually still look for and prefer multi trunk trees so I can lean back against one. good cover too. I had one tree I nicknamed office space. one trunk for my clothes, one for my pack, one for my bow, one for my tether, and one to lean against. saw lots of deers from it too

I actually still look for and prefer multi trunk trees so I can lean back against one. good cover too. I had one tree I nicknamed office space. one trunk for my clothes, one for my pack, one for my bow, one for my tether, and one to lean against. saw lots of deers from it too
Great name and great idea. I considered the leaning against another tree situation. At least in a saddle, you have the option to not lean if there happens to be a knot where you don't want it. #Prison Mike

Who the heck is Mr. G2?!
I have no idea. From the little research I've done...appears he's almost like a fictional scapegoat for guys that spend too much money on hunting gear? I figured you all would know who he was. Does a lot of videos on saddle hunting. He has a buttload of sit drags. Check out his YouTube channel.

I think he created the sugar free Gatorade, I seen it for sale in Walmart!!!!
Like the Kool Aid guy?
968ad50de91615eb73dc606d7daa93fa.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Who is this G2 fella....never heard of him. :)

"...and that's why I hunt from a saddle. Oooh Yeeaah!"
91549f225f921d258e6925b53a7685d6.gif

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Is Mr G2 a new guy. With a name like that he probably wears crocs and probably never even seen a saddle.

Back