• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any 2023 PA or NJ saddle meetups???

sojourner

SH Member
I am jonesing for a saddle hunter get together before it gets too hot. I am out of Easton, PA (border of PA and NJ).

First, because I want to meet and greet and climb some trees. Second, because I have a boatload of saddle gear I want to sell (not giving up saddle hunting, just on the other side of a saddle hunters hoarders intervention and I want to limit my gear to what works well for me). And I really don’t want to pack, ship and have to be on the hook for taxes if I exceed $600.

Anyone know of plans for a get together in PA or NJ this year???

I don't know of any but would be interested in one depending on the location and date.

David

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Maybe someone that was involved in last year’s events

Would be interested.

I am not a good organizer and don’t have a place to meet. That said, I would help if someone picked up the mantle of organizing something here in 2023.

I posted link to this thread on two threads linked above. Maybe a 2023 meeting will get some traction.

@sojourner definitely interested. I'd be willing to find a place to host it as well of people are willing to drive to NEPA (Poconos)

I am good to drive to NEPA. I have family in Wilkes-Barre area (Nanticoke)

Im thinking reserving a pavilion at one of the state parks, that way we are also on Gamelands.

Ill do some research this weekend

Im in cape may i would like to get something together down this way. Or mid state. I can probably grt somthing together for next year. Maybe bellplain forest so people can come and camp out. Make it a 2-3 day thing.

Back