• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any Canadians near Windsor Ontario

Gibby

Hey Guys,

Just curious if there are any Canadians on this site near the Windsor area that have a Kestrel Saddle I might be able to try out for sizing so I can make sure I order the right one that fits me best.

Looking forward to hearing from ya

Thanks
Gibby

Hey Guys,

Just curious if there are any Canadians on this site near the Windsor area that have a Kestrel Saddle I might be able to try out for sizing so I can make sure I order the right one that fits me best.

Looking forward to hearing from ya

Thanks
Gibby
Clinton Ontario. 4 hours away. Try Michigan way closer - Derek looks real close and I bet he would help you out... You are welcome to come here

Last edited:
I have a Kestrel shipping now. If you are down my way a couple of weeks from now you are welcome to give it a test run.

Thanks guys, if I am going to be in your area I will try to get ahold of you ahead of time to try to meet up with you.

Thanks again I appreciate the offers

Gibby

I work in downtown Detroit. You're welcome to make the crossing and we can attempt to meet up.

I’m about a half hour from Sarnia - just south of Port Huron - in Michigan if you feel like making a border crossing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back