• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any new info on the Greyskwerel saddle climbing method?

DMTJAGER

Was wondering if anyone had any news about the Saddle Climbing method by Greyskewerel Outdoors, like as when it will become available for purchase?
Went to the WS and it just shows OOS and I got on a Email notification list.

Was wondering if anyone had any news about the Saddle Climbing method by Greyskewerel Outdoors, like as when it will become available for purchase?
Went to the WS and it just shows OOS and I got on a Email notification list.
Got a link? My google-fu is weak. Is this the webbing ladder that you advance up the tree?

Yes that was the sladder guy. Seemed pretty expensive for what it was to me, but noticed there's a phone number at the bottom of the website. 678-300-2552

I'm hoping the sladder comes to fruition. Looks like a great alternative to sticks and platform, or even one sticking. Probably would want a ros with it

I'm hoping the sladder comes to fruition. Looks like a great alternative to sticks and platform, or even one sticking. Probably would want a ros with it
There was a lot of buzz when he released that first video, but it has kind of gone stone cold since then. Would have thought that the ATA show would have been a great place to try and make a splash.

There was a lot of buzz when he released that first video, but it has kind of gone stone cold since then. Would have thought that the ATA show would have been a great place to try and make a splash.
Yes, haven’t heard a word for about nine months. Perhaps having difficulty with manufacturing, patent rights, etc. I am subscribe to his Facebook page so should know when things pick up.

He was emailing him when his web sight went up and nothing since. I think he posted a month or so ago that he ran into some production issues but I’m not 100% on that. We exchanged a few emails when he was getting ready to put it to market and seemed like a nice guy.

Got this from him in January:

JANJan 15, 2023
Yes it’s still a go. I had no idea it would take this long to bring a product to market. First time for me. I think that Hunting Season, Black Friday and then Christmas had a huge part in slowing the process down. Things seam to be moving better since the 2nd week of January.

Back