• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any NHL fans???

Heydeerman

SH Member
im from Pittsburgh so you know where my allegiance is. Disappointed but the last 2 years were amazing. Kinda rooting for the Caps and Tampa is laying an egg. Gotta like Ovechkin. One of the greats. The WCF is gonna be a good one. Nothing like playoff hockey.

im from Pittsburgh so you know where my allegiance is. Disappointed but the last 2 years were amazing. Kinda rooting for the Caps and Tampa is laying an egg. Gotta like Ovechkin. One of the greats. The WCF is gonna be a good one. Nothing like playoff hockey.

Go leafs go. Next year. Winnipeg go Jets go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been a Wings fan since the 70's and suffered through the original "dead wings" phase. It's been a rough few of years for the Wings but I have always enjoyed playoff hockey above all other sports. At this point I have to agree with @Ontariofarmer and back the Jets. Go Winnipeg!

Nashville is out so it don’t matter to me much. They had a great season but they didn’t seem to skate well in the post season. They struggled with the first series and it only got worse in the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yeah. Best playoffs in sports and it's not even remotely close. The parity in the NHL is insane. Guins just didn't quite have it this year. Still a few years left in the window though and next years team is looking possibly the best on paper if they can make a couple tweaks and Murray finds his catching glove.

I am torn on Washington. I lived down there in NoVA for 2 years after college and made a lot of friends that are Caps fans. They are good fans and deserve a cup. But I don't want to see Ovi win one. I don't like him as a person, and I can't stand how he plays the game.

Really don't think VGK deserves a cup in year 1 but it would be quite a story amd put MAF in the conversation among all time greats. Dale Tallon should get a ring if they win the cup gifting them what he did.

Winnipeg is a really good team and I think it is going to come down to them and Tampa. If Winnipeg can keep their core together they are going to win a cup or two for sure.

I’m a Boston Bruins fan. I also like any team that is beating on the NY Rangers!

Yes, and I am a Blue Jacket fan. Surprise there I bet, just wish we could carry the momentum through the post season.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I'm from Pittsburgh lived here all my life . After the Pens traded Fleury I am a big Golden Knights fan . Still like the Pens but not a big Sullivan fan. My son bought me an early fathers day gift. A Fleury Golden Knights home jersey. Go Knights .

Last edited:
Heck yeah. Best playoffs in sports and it's not even remotely close. The parity in the NHL is insane. Guins just didn't quite have it this year. Still a few years left in the window though and next years team is looking possibly the best on paper if they can make a couple tweaks and Murray finds his catching glove.

I am torn on Washington. I lived down there in NoVA for 2 years after college and made a lot of friends that are Caps fans. They are good fans and deserve a cup. But I don't want to see Ovi win one. I don't like him as a person, and I can't stand how he plays the game.

Really don't think VGK deserves a cup in year 1 but it would be quite a story amd put MAF in the conversation among all time greats. Dale Tallon should get a ring if they win the cup gifting them what he did.

Winnipeg is a really good team and I think it is going to come down to them and Tampa. If Winnipeg can keep their core together they are going to win a cup or two for sure.
If Vegas would win the cup they would most surely deserve it. To win 16 games in the playoffs gives any team that does that the right to hoist the cup.

Go Flyers! I can't wait to see what this group of young guys they've put together can do in the next few years. And we have an absolute stud goalie in the system. If he can solve our goaltender woes, and they say he can, we are going to be really good :D.

Go Flyers! I can't wait to see what this group of young guys they've put together can do in the next few years. And we have an absolute stud goalie in the system. If he can solve our goaltender woes, and they say he can, we are going to be really good :D.
They still have to play the Penguins and the Flyers have been saying that for years. I'll believe it when I see it. Sorry you're a Flyer fan. I would stick with the Eagles. LOL

Vegas is a pretty amazing expansion team but I hope Winnipeg beats them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Caps finally got past a Pennsylvania team. Theyve been our kryptonite for yeeears.

My wife is rooting for the Caps. I asked her about it and she said since she was born in DC it is her home team. I just laughed as she does not watch hockey.

Back