• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone get a LWCG 0.5 stand yet?

I'm waiting to see what comes out in July from this Novix company, if nothing from them fits the bill I'll begrudgingly order a 0.5. Someone finally made a narrower platform.

Looking at 4+ weeks.

They are working 1.0 orders now, then sticks, then the .5

On a more positive note the double steps should be available to order next week.

I'm waiting to see what comes out in July from this Novix company, if nothing from them fits the bill I'll begrudgingly order a 0.5. Someone finally made a narrower platform.
I could not agree more, I am doing the exact same thing.

If the advertised weight of the .5 is correct, and the way those double sticks will pack on there... the combination will be hard to beat in my opinion, I cant wait for one of you guys who preordered to post some pictures and thoughts when they finally get shipped.

Don,t you think the stand cables would be a problem on the 0.5 if your in a saddle ?
why wouldn't you buy the ambush ? Just curios

Don,t you think the stand cables would be a problem on the 0.5 if your in a saddle ?
why wouldn't you buy the ambush ? Just curios
I wear spurs, and sometimes an Iwom, having the seat to sit down and take my spurs off is huge for me my back is trashed and I have zero flexibility, with less clothes on early season I use a predator. A saddle is the only way I can get any comfort in a tree stand it actually makes my back feel better.

If the advertised weight of the .5 is correct, and the way those double sticks will pack on there... the combination will be hard to beat in my opinion, I cant wait for one of you guys who preordered to post some pictures and thoughts when they finally get shipped.

I've use a few different stands with a saddle, the cables don't hinder me anyway. Pretty easy to just step right over them. In November I mostly do all day hunts and having a full size platform is just more comfortable and expands your shooting options as a bonus. I use a smaller platform too but like having the options to switch it up. Queue the guys that say they can sit for 67 weeks straight in the saddle but that ain't me.

Is there a photo of the 0.5 somewhere? Did not know LWCG is making a double step. I’m glad they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On there website said order now! For 0.5stand and 1.0 is sold out Nothing about preorders or 4weeks?

Looking at 4+ weeks.

They are working 1.0 orders now, then sticks, then the .5

On a more positive note the double steps should be available to order next week.
Sounds like the same thing all over again!

They tell u after you buy it. I ordered mine day it hit expect it late July

On there website said order now! For 0.5stand and 1.0 is sold out Nothing about preorders or 4weeks?

You know people preordered beast sticks in January for March delivery and still have not gotten them.

Tethrd and Aerohunter both had a 3 month wait last year.

If the LWCG stuff is only a 4 week wait.... I will be surprised.

That sounds about what I figured!! I cancelled my order on the first 500 after months.

Good things come to those who wait everyone.

I just thought they would make some first before they starting selling them. It didn't say pre sales on website looking forward for the reviews!

That's what's nice about LW I ordered Assault 2 and had it in 3 days

Back