• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

anyone heard from BJ139?

I reached out to @bj139 a couple of days ago via PM as I was thinking the same thing.... 7 straight days an no BJ, He's been a little busier with some things he said but he's doing ok. Has some plans to try a T2C this season and is working that up. Glad others kind of miss the SH Family on here too!!

It’s funny bc when I caught the plague in January I wondered if you bastards would notice if I died. Fortunately for all of us I have tiger blood and made covid my bit@ # so you guys don’t have to start threads like this

I wondered if you bastards would notice if I died.

Here's a sad commentary on my local hunting buddy situation, maybe even my local friend situation overall: I've considered writing up a list for my wife of people on here I would like my gear to go to if I died. As well as people that she should let know that their cameradery meant a lot to me.

Here's a sad commentary on my local hunting buddy situation, maybe even my local friend situation overall: I've considered writing up a list for my wife of people on here I would like my gear to go to if I died. As well as people that she should let know that their cameradery meant a lot to me.

I considered doing the same thing as you. But then i realized my wife would laugh at my face and tell me even while I'm still alive. All the stuff is still her to do as she wants with them....

I was wondering the same thing, but saw him pop up a few times over the past couple of days.

What bow did you say your shooting? Haha!

If I die and my wife actually dives into how much $$$ I have in fishing and hunting gear. She will resurrect me just to kill me herself. Although it will make a nice nest egg for her or at least put one on my kids through college.

Back