• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone know the manufacturer of these steps?

MNMosquitoAssassin

I got them in a package deal I'm trying to find more information on them, they are similar to a bullman outdoors pioneer step but they are one and a quarter inches wide. Plus they have a little spike on the backside of the step at the bottom that helps prevent kick out... I find this also causes the steps to pull away from the tree at the top but they are removable so they are coming off.PXL_20211208_191142628.jpgPXL_20211208_191125298.jpgPXL_20211208_191121014.jpg

I have a few of those steps picture as well. Got them at a garage sale...asked on the forums last year and no one was able to tell me any info on them then either.

I have a few of those steps picture as well. Got them at a garage sale...asked on the forums last year and no one was able to tell me any info on them then either.
Have you tried a lag screw with the upper hole? Wondering how the stability is...? Strapping a bunch of steps is a bit time consuming but it's very compact compared to sticks...

Have you tried a lag screw with the upper hole? Wondering how the stability is...? Strapping a bunch of steps is a bit time consuming but it's very compact compared to sticks...

No I’ve only used mine on a strap and it worked great for that just a tad heavy

I don't see myself using them like that. I'm thinking about cutting the extra metal of, so they look more like the pioneer steps, it'll lighten them up a bit. The width of them is easier on the feet, than other steps...

Yea agree, I used mine on my predator strap around the back side of the tree, I like it has a little more “drop” in the step then other steps
(The distance where your foot goes and the strap is)
I found it made the step a bit more in line with the predator.

Back