• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone selling 2TC systems?

HunterBob

I'm just curious if anyone is selling these? I know that you can DIY it, just wondered if anyone sells it and how much it costs.

Thanks for the info. It looks like they sell the thigh loops only for 2TC? Is anyone selling the whole tether system with foot loop as well?

I see that for 58 US doll hairs you can buy the following:

2 Tether Climbing (2TC) is a light weight alternative to sticks! Includes a leg band and an adjustable, fully buried Amsteel foot aider/tether that adjusts from 6 to 7 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops, I guess I had to click on "load more" to see this. Thanks for opening up my eyes! Now I have to decide if I would rather DIY or shell out more cash...

I see that for 58 US doll hairs you can buy the following:

2 Tether Climbing (2TC) is a light weight alternative to sticks! Includes a leg band and an adjustable, fully buried Amsteel foot aider/tether that adjusts from 6 to 7 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that AvE speak coming through there or is that a common northern joke (US doll hairs)? I've never heard anyone say it besides AvE

Back