• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone using AWP knee pads from Lowe’s?

Jun 23, 2018
I work at Lowe’s and was wondering if any of the knee pads here are good/good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10essee

Feb 16, 2018
Florida
I just went straight to the Arc’teryx Knee Caps. The positive reviews here where spot on. Pricey but worth it. Hunted couple weeks ago and killed 3 pigs. Loaded, skin need and was half way home before I realized I still had them one. Buy once cry once.

Reactions: Bowhunter83

Apex7

SH Member
Jan 6, 2017
Pittsburgh Pa
I got a set of camo knee pads from Home Depot. The only thing I don't like about them is they are velcro. Also bought a pair of Arc'teryx knee pads. They are very comfortable.

bongo

SH Member
Jan 26, 2015
N Ft Myers, Florida
I work at Lowe’s and was wondering if any of the knee pads here are good/good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pair and have used them for a couple years they have Velcro so their loud. I put them on at truck or boat. They work ok but I bought some arc’teryx and it’s all the difference in the world. The fit and profile make the difference. Much more comfortable haven’t worn them a lot yet but feel they will be a game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Southpaw outdoors