• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

API Hunt'n Sticks

The standoff is the same one that is on the Muddy Pro steps, sounds like it's heavier than the lone wolf ones but works good.

Ive got a set. I use them for presets now on my private land. They may not be the lightest or most packable but they work well. I prefer to carry my hawks over the APIs

My api's I cut down and drilled like beast sticks. I bought the hawk minis and tried for about a week before I realized they definitely wasnt for me. Love the APIs though.

Attachments

• 20200322_123859.jpg
    20200322_123859.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 54
My api's I cut down and drilled like beast sticks. I bought the hawk minis and tried for about a week before I realized they definitely wasnt for me. Love the APIs though.
Did you notice much difference weight wise after drilling? I plan on cutting mine down.

Is this this same tubing used in Lone Wolfs?

Good job on those sticks I like that!

I have the same. Love em. Standoffs are good and they are light with the beast stick mods.

I put the scout on it too. Works great for 3 sticks or one sticking with a 2 step aider

I have the same. Love em. Standoffs are good and they are light with the beast stick mods.
PEEJAY you ever weigh one after your mods and what length did you make them?

22" total.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200830-173231_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200830-173231_Gallery.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20200830-173253_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200830-173253_Gallery.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 35
20 in step to step. I havent weighd them. I only use one now. Doesnt weigh much. Probably around 2 lbs. I mean a few ounces doesnt really make a difference. Somebody else on here drilled them. I think it shaves off like 4oz a stick. I can weigh it later

Back