• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
PEEJAY
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Topdog's post in the thread My Adirondack deer hunting video.. with Like Like.
      That’s awesome!! I had a great time in your state with some fresh snow as well this year! I learned what Mountain-laurel was real fast...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Iron_llama's post in the thread No Shame Coffee Thread with Like Like.
      The Celestial Seasonings herbal teas are nice. Maybe have a special cup for it, or a chair you sit in while you drink it. If you're...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      I shoot federal and apex. I think federal "custom" tss patterns better than my apex shells
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Bowtie747's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Yes sir, that .575 will help you a ton! I shoot a .575 and it hammers at 50 yards with apex 9’s
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Jagger0502's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Still a few weeks out before I can go after them but I ran across him with 8 hens the other day below my house. This year, numbers in my...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Mengle's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Got ahold of one yesterday morning Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Badfishmi's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      So jealous. Waiting till April 20 Then all hell breaks lose
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Plebe's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I‘m cool with no property lines at all. Never used a blind either, but absolutely don’t look down on those who do. It would be a...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to shmelton's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I completely understand why one would bowhunt out of a pop up blind. When I say “lazy hunters” I’m talking about the guys who stroll to...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Wlog's post in the thread No Shame Coffee Thread with Like Like.
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY replied to the thread No Shame Coffee Thread.
      Wish that didnt mess up my form 4473 answers. Until its legal federally im not having both in my house. And i cant concealed carry...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to HuskerInIowa's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      “There is some sound, but the sound dissipates much faster and does not have such a high frequency” made me lol. I think we’re getting...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to enkriss's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      Can’t believe reviews you read on company websites. Only thing they are good for is sizing recommendations on clothes. Even Amazon...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to HuskerInIowa's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      Went to leave a review and it just shows how invaluable this site is for saddle hunters. To leave a review you have to write it and then...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY replied to the thread 2024 Sheds and Deads.
      Yup same idea. Not as much sun reflecting off the leaves on overcast days. the leaves or grass that are light brown in color can be very...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back