• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Archery Talk is off Tapatalk

Rutman

SH Member
Well it happened…. Looks like AT is gone from Tapatalk. Don’t know how many of you guys use that to access different platforms but I’ve been using it for years. Nice to have everything under one app. Hope SH won’t jump ship too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah so is F150ecoboost.net but they have a replacement platform that I’ve heard is much better than tapatalk. I use browser duck duck go on my phone and it stays logged in easy peasy

Greybeardoutdoors is leaving Tapatalk fairly soon also

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

AT sent out a notice. The only time I really used Tapatalk was posting pics in classifieds as it automatically resized and allowed multiple photos in one post.

Greybeardoutdoors is leaving Tapatalk fairly soon also

I haven’t been on there in years, didn’t know it was still around. On topic, I’m on a non hunting site that’s dropping tapatalk too

Vertical Scope's ticker on the Toronto Stock Exchange is FORA, the name of the new app their using. My guess is only the forums they own (f150ecoboost included) will be on there. The only thing better about that app will be the additional ad revenue they generate from their users.

I’ve been starting to mount a light, and futile, effort against data mining. The less Apps the better so wherever possible (facebook, tapatalk, etc) I drop the Apps, add a web mobile link to my app screen, and login mobile the old fashioned way. Once you get used to it it’s no big deal and maybe reduces your time waste of checking the apps, a bit.

Back