• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Arrow FPS with no Chrono

I did this last night to compare my new backup bow to my original. My original shoots 274 fps and the new to me one shoots 272. I don't know if I can compensate for that . . .:).

Seriously though I shot 4 arrows, two from each bow, at 20 yds right in that "last light" condition and all four were inside the diameter of a golf ball. I honestly can't tell one bow from the other while drawing or shooting.

not really. maybe if you had a strong wind in your face or your back. but doubt it would be more than a few fps

Back