• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ATTN: Eastern PA and Western NJ guys

scottprice

hey guys, im as green as they come. So much so, i havent even bought any saddle gear yet.

If anyone lives between Scranton and Philly, or lives along rt31 in NJ and is willing to meet up and show me your setup I would GREATLY appreciate it. Im having a hard time spending the money without seeing everything in action and/or trying it out

I’m near where 80 and 287 meet if you’re willing to go a little further. Not far at all.

I would definitely make an effort to meet Red . You can get a firsthand look at the Red's climbing aider and he can give you valuable information on saddlehuntig.

Last edited:
I would take the time extra time to meet @redsquirrel. I think he’s trying to build a saddle hunting museum. You might check out sikapalooza also. There will be enough people there to get several opinions on each climbing system and saddle available.

Red squirrel we live pretty close to one another I live in Stockholm nj. Are there a lot of members from New Jersey
Nice!
Maybe about 15 guys that I know of. There are probably more than that though.

Welcome!! If i were you i go get that squirrel!! He is sly and wise in the ways of saddle hunting.

Back