• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Back support

Buckkillr

So I've been using the amsteel for my bridge and using micro prussics to attach to my back support, works great but I recently tried a webbing bridge and like the feel alot better but unsure how to attach my back support to the webbing.

Any ideals?

Can you mod the back band to clip right into the same biner your using for your tether? I think the gen 2 Tethrd backbands work this way. This is how mine work as well.

Huh...... I never tried to put a prussic on the webbing, just figured it wouldn't bite. I'll be giving it a go tomorrow and see how it goes

Can you mod the back band to clip right into the same biner your using for your tether? I think the gen 2 Tethrd backbands work this way. This is how mine work as well.
Maybe but I use a fairly long bridge so am afraid it would get in the way. When it's prussic to my bridge I can slide one side down and it's out of the way, I'll also give it a try and see how it works out.

I've never hunted out of one yet, only messing around now trying to figure out the best way for me

Back