• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bad Archery Traders of the world

Flyerzfan10

Im not a paying member so I can't post this in Classifieds. There is a thread about a (no longer) member in Classifieds who burned a couple guys on here. I just wanted to pass along a Facebook page named Bad Archery Traders of the World. The guy in the thread that burned a few members is listed on that page since back in 2015. Hope this helps. If in doubt run their name on this page to see if they are dirty.

Thanks for the heads up. When you think about it, archery hunters seem to be way more honorable than general society. Bad experiences like the one listed recently are very rare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. When you think about it, archery hunters seem to be way more honorable than general society. Bad experiences like the one listed recently are very rare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed. I've traded and sold several high end traditional bows on FB and have never had one bad experience.

We should have a method of a "virtual lynching".

I can say this...I've sent out a few dozen milkweed orders and also sold a few things on these classifieds.
I've only had one milkweed guy screw me.
All-in-all, we have a very honorable bunch of people here. We need to rat-out the bad apples. They are not welcome here IMO.

I have never sold anything on here but I did buy and sell a bunch of archery stuff on AT and never had a problem. I did check and see the sellers and the buyers rating to see if they were okay.

Back