• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bad look for us fellow hunters

Ive only ran into a couple of ticked off hunters. Both of us had permission to be out there, which they didnt like. Kept my wits about me, which as an ex-hockey player took alot, but Im the only one hunting those 2 properties to this day.

Sounds like a productive member of society. I love that I can mobile and leave little for thieves or folks like this to work with. I’m still mad someone stole my memory card from my camera, likely because it showed them driving an ATV through a river bottom from the tracks.

Also folks who treat public land as if it’s something to claim, like the landowners out west who are going after people “corner crossing” public land they’ve intentionally land locked, anger me.

Back