• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beast sticks

Chuck2450

Hey guys I’m looking to upgrade to a set up beast sticks. They are all pre order at the moment. $59.99ea for no holes and $79.99ea with holes. Has any ordered any from them lately? Just curious

Beast Sticks are hard to beat. They grip the tree better than any stick, are bullet proof, and are reasonably light; I have the version with holes. They are my go-to sticks for any hunt that requires a short walk.

I will use the Tethrd One Stick when I have long treks because to the weight advantage.

Yep, I turned a beast stick with holes into my one stick. I did change out the stand off to the EWO stand off, but they are nice!!!!

Buy once cry once. Beast sticks. Holes. Stealth strip them. You’re done for years. Don’t let the weight debate fool you. If you are worried about an extra three pounds over the course of several miles then you may need to look into other hobbies.
This is kind of a non sequitur.

Buy once cry once. Beast sticks. Holes. Stealth strip them. You’re done for years. Don’t let the weight debate fool you. If you are worried about an extra three pounds over the course of several miles then you may need to look into other hobbies.

I'll agree to disagree. I often walk 4 mile round trip on a typical hunt. The extra 4# I save by carrying lighter sticks makes a difference. I hunt with a light, carbon bow, for the same reason. In fact, weight is the primary reason I switched to saddle hunting and use a ROS. I'm glad to be done carrying a 10# climber or hang-on.

Last edited:
I'll agree to disagree. I often walk 4 mile round trip on a typical hunt. The extra 4# I save by carrying lighter sticks makes a difference. I hunt with a light, carbon bow, for the same reason. In fact, weight is the primary reason I switched to saddle hunting and use a ROS. I'm glad to be done carrying a 10# climber or hang-on.
I understand. I come from a harsher background and long distance western hunting.

Do you only shoot yearling deer because they are lighter to carry out of the woods?
I walked / scouted over 12 miles 2 Friday 's ago and when I set up for the evening hunt I was happy I had my beast and mission platform for comfort in the stand. Then the last 2 miles I had about 80lbs of meat and bone on my back.

Do you only shoot yearling deer because they are lighter to carry out of the woods?
I walked / scouted over 12 miles 2 Friday 's ago and when I set up for the evening hunt I was happy I had my beast and mission platform for comfort in the stand. Then the last 2 miles I had about 80lbs of meat and bone on my back.

I don't want to derail the thread. I'm a minimalist and like to travel light; everyone is different. Bottom line is Beast Sticks are one of the very best. There is a reason that most folks use Beast Sticks as the baseline for stick comparisons.

I really like my beast sticks!! I do need to camouflage them for next year. I had a buck walk up behind me last week was looking at my phone bow hanging! turned my head and he was looking at my sticks on the tree. He turned and walked away. That's the 2nd time I had a deer notice my sticks.

This makes no sense, but congrats on 80lbs of meat and bone.

For the price difference holes vs no holes is the extra $20 worth it just to cut 2oz off each stick?
That’s a good question. And the answer is kind of individual. Consider this: If money matters to you the most, buy the no hole version. If weight matters the most to you, buy the hole version. (0.2 pounds per stick = 3 oz per stick; the difference for 4 sticks is 0.8 pounds and $80.).

Hey guys I’m looking to upgrade to a set up beast sticks. They are all pre order at the moment. $59.99ea for no holes and $79.99ea with holes. Has any ordered any from them lately? Just curious
Back to the OP's original question. Yes Chuck, I did a black Friday order for the no hole stick mini on the 26th, and received on Dec 1. Excellent quality throughout. I think you can expect the same because once a solid model files are done for the step piece parts the files can be loaded into machine shop milling machines to duplicate with similar accuracy. Metal prices and the cost of aluminum alone these days, the BF prices were/are a steal IMO. Don't miss out.

Back