• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Best height w/doubles and aiders

Hillclimber

So whats the best height a person thinks they could get running 4 skeletor sticks? Two with double loop aiders and 2 with single loop aiders. Anybody ever tried?

I run 4 muddy sticks and get 22 feet to my platform comfortably. The first stick has an Amsteel 3 step aider. The other 3 steps have a single cable aider each.

So whats the best height a person thinks they could get running 4 skeletor sticks? Two with double loop aiders and 2 with single loop aiders. Anybody ever tried?

Depends on aider measurements and high high you can lift your foot on each step. I usually estimate 22” for this math problem. What’s the step distance on the sticks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tethrds are 18 in. I dont have any. Would like to see a video of short sticks going past 20 feet. I know it can be done, just wondering the reality of it.

The last sit of this season I took three 15 inch sticks with a double step on the bottom of each and got around 7 feet each stick using a 3 step aider on each. The top stick had a wingman on it so it was a quick way to set up. I actually really liked it.

21 feet but you have to be okay with using 3-step aiders.

I think with your skeletor and 3 step aider it is realistic to get 7.5’ if your tall enough to reach.

The tethrds are 18 in. I dont have any. Would like to see a video of short sticks going past 20 feet. I know it can be done, just wondering the reality of it.

So simple math with each step being equal to stick step, 18”.

4 sticks 72”
6 aider loops 108”
4 step ups into the aiders 72”

252” or 21’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could get 18ish feet pretty easy with four 17” sticks and four cable aiders. So add two steps that are over a foot and you’re right at 20’. You could get a few more feet probably if you really tried.

Back