• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Best Saddle Hunters Ever?

Kyle Hey

I know this is a very objective question, but who do you all think are some of the "best" saddle hunters? Or, maybe better put, who are the best hunters that use a saddle?

Use your own criteria to define your answer (ex. biggest deer, more prolific, most consistent, etc)

Here are a few that can to my mind:
  • John Eberhardt: The "godfather"
  • Taylor Chamberlin has impressive production from a saddle.
  • Warren Womack is a great hunter who has used a saddle.
Agree, Disagree, who comes to mind for you?

Scroll through the deer contest for the last few years & you can definitely get a good idea of who’s gettin it done

Don’t forget flinginairos

Not me for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flinginairos is a good one for sure.

I will check out the hunting contests, thanks bigterp. I didn't know if there were a few other "local" (to the website) legends that have arisen. I usually scroll past the contests to the other content.

Greg from THP. I'M gonna say he doesnt kill a lot. But when they show him hunting he is on deer. But the best if very subjective. I'm sure any of us could kill more/bigger bucks with more time and hunting options. Like anything it's how much time you invest in it to get back out.

Back