• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Best way to attach climbing sticks to predator pack?

Jake577

I have the 20 inch hawk heliums anyone have examples of how they attach your sticks to a predator pack? Would vertically or horizontally be the best bet? Examples and where to buy materials would be appreciated.

I've seen Beast Sticks attached horizontally on the Predator Pack.
I suppose Heliums could be put on like that as well...

I don't know how to save a link to a video but the THP guys have a little segment on how they attach their sticks...
I screenshot the page it was listed on. They have a ton of videos, if this photo comes through you might be able to use it to narrow your search if you wanna watch it. Fast forward about 2 1/2 minutes...

Screenshot_20210321-005050_Samsung Internet.jpg it's the one that says SADDLES

Back